Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July


I spent the Fourth with the Fellowship of the E. We just spent our time quincing around Elliothurst with Erik who decided to come home from the Marines for the weekend. What's weird is that was our last time together until 2009: next time Erik comes home, I will be in France, Devan will be in New Haven... what will we all be like next time Erik comes home? I think we'll still be laughing at dumb KaJanetBurger jokes.






I'm really grateful for my friends. With no other group of friends can I sleep in a bed with 4 people (and no fan?!) making "pook" jokes until 6 in the morning. We speak a language of our own, and anyone who hears us probably thinks we are insane. For good reason, too.















It's all good. I don't really care what other people think, so much as these people approve of me. Their opinion is what matters since they know me best. God bless them for that.











So basically I am appreciative of the time that we were able to spend together. I am glad that we can all keep in touch thanks to technology. I'm glad Adam and Erik have dumbed Devan and I down to the point where I think we can translate what we're saying now.








So come home safe, Erik. Or else you won't get to see these two Marking faces (Adam will always keep his Asian face special for you) . We will be waiting for you with a bag of Milanos (20!!!) and a bottle of Code Red (CUBED!). We love you and miss you!

No comments: