Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Well...

Despite my wonderful summer schedule of
waking up,
drinking tea,
working,
napping,
eating dinner then
going back to bed...

I AM READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

If I were going back to Salve, I would be packed and ready... but the fact that I will be studying in Paris is making me want this summer over even more. Because honestly, I'm tired of sleeping. The problem is, I just have trouble finding a reason to stay awake. If I sleep through the day, I don't have to deal with any of the shit being dealt out. This has worked, but I am doneeee. I want Paris. Maintenant! Now! (Please!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is a NC-17 comment.
Und, das tut mir leid...
Man kan eine guten tag haben!
Das ist alles.