Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bonjour !




Bonjour mes amies !!! Thought I'd share some pictures with you since I am now online.





That's the plane in Iceland, and yes, that is Iceland-ic written on the little seat thing. Being in Iceland was confusing because I realized, I don't even know how to say hello!!! We were only there for an hour but it was pretty cool. The plane ride from Boston to Icleand was extensively long, but we had touch screen Tvs which entertained me. Then I slept for the rest of the trip.
Three plane rides (totaling.... 11 hours of flying) and a 4 hour bus ride later we got to Angers. I was totally wanting to just pass out in my residence, but we walked around town. I fell in love with it. Angers is such a quaint, lovely place. I'll post more pictures soon.

This is from the toilettes in the building where we have our classes. I thought it was cool because "chouette" means "great", but it also means "owl"... hence the owl. That's something Vanessa taught me!
Well it is about 10:40 at night here, and I want to do some reading and get to bed early. I will write more tomorrow!
Gros bisous !!!!

No comments: