Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yesterday

I've been starting to forget Margaret. Her voice, her hands, her hugs. I have letters from her, I have pictures of her, and I know what she valued in her heart. I'll always remember her lucious gardens and towering bookshelves. In order for me to do something in her memory, I decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. My hair went down to my waist and it is now above my shoulders. I am still getting used to the lightness of it, but I feel like I did something that would make her proud. I hope that my hair can be used and help a child feel better about themselves.

Yesterday was gorgeous outside. After getting my hair done I decided to sit out in the sun with the puppies.
Rocky loves sitting in the sun. He always looks so peaceful, serene, and almost royal basking in the sunlight.
Zeb the cuddlefish. He has been on LI for a week but it seems like he has always been here. He is without a doubt part of our family.
Hannah is the biggest oaf of a dog that I have ever met. She is also the most obedient and loving. Here, she was taking a break after chasing a ball around the yard.



"l'herbe coupee" - cut grass

No comments: