Saturday, December 6, 2008

Inconnu


Last night I ate rice for dinner since Carmen wasn't there to light my fire (I'll miss saying that). I took butter from the kitchen, and after the hosts went to sleep I went into the kitchen to return the butter. Little did I know, there was a dog in the kitchen which scared the bejeesus out of me. This morning I walked in... and it was still there. So I made my tea and played with the mystery dog.





Granted, it's not the cutest dog in the world. It's eyes kinda creep me out... but Muffin (as I call her and every other dog I come across) just wants a friend and a belly rub. Well, I can do that. She's a loving French lady-pup who I really want to go back into the kitchen and play with.


Carmen walked into the kitchen and said "I can hear you talking to the dog from my room!" I guess puppy voice got out of control. In two weeks, I get to see my puppies. Two. Weeks.

Anddd on that note, I am going to continue with my dossier which was 301 words and is nearly half a page, not double spaced. After I put the butter back and say hello to Muffin.

No comments: