Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ma Residence


Bienvenue a ma residence! Since it's really chilly today and nothing is open (c'est dimanche... Sunday... everything's closed) I figured I'd post more pictures.

















So this is my college. Palm trees all around. We have a pleasant little court yard inside. A cafeteria which serves meals 3 times a day. I've heard a lot of complaints about the food, but honestly, it's not as awful as Miley so I will not say a THING. And weekends they serve brunch, which today I missed due to a rude roommate, but I'm over it.







Plus, I can see the Mediterranean Sea from my window. I don't really have a problem with this school.


















Another view from my window. It is beautiful, no? I am stoked to see Paris though. (5 days!)












This is my bed. I actually ditched the horrible feeling bedspread and just use my Salve blanket. Remember those funky long pillows I mentioned that they had in the dorms in Angers? Guess what, they have them here too. I suppose it's a French thing.








My desk!














My closet.



















I LOVE this hallway up to my room... how great are all those handprints? The elementary school that I worked at last year had it too, and I absolutely love it. It made me really want to paint, but I don't have anything with me.










I wonder if I'd be allowed to this in my apartment? ...hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...i'm jealous of your desk..its so pretty.
oooo and the hand prints on the wall... def. can see something like that in your classroom hehe..

Unknown said...

I like to hand paint!!! YAY! You should do it for your apartment, but I probably will anyways!