Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm a do the things that I want to do

Carmen and I decided to go out Saturday soir because dude, we just wanted to dance. The first club we went to, the only person dancing was the dj. The next place was a 20euro cover charge, and each of us only brought 10 so that was out. We walked down the street to an Irish pub, so I got to be with my people. A place where it is acceptable to be pale, gosh darn it!!! (Back story: Madame went crazy the other day because I didn't have make up on and looked pale in comparison to Carmen. Monsieur said "Carmen est italienne, Rebecca est anglaise" Yeah, that plus Irish equals a really pale girl. Awesome.)
Oh my pretty housemate!















Ummm... apparently the epitomy of our night.











Two wines and a tasty apple frost beer later, I was talking to a "cop" from I don't remember where and these two were hitting on poor Carmen who had the good sense to get us out of there.







Oh, look, my happy face!!!







Elf? Anyone?
Carmen and I refer to Friends on a daily basis. Does anyone recall the episode with Unagi, where Ross jumps out at Rachel and Phoebe screaming DANGER!!!!!!!! Funniest thing ever.

No comments: