Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Intermediate !!!


I got my results from my placement exam this morning: I got into intermediate! I will be taking all classes in French. I was so prepared to be in elementary classes too. But knowing I actaully made it, AHHHH. Two years of French, people, and the Sorbonne, the SOR-FREAKING-BONNE thinks I'm intermediate. Oh, and afterward, I had a wonderful shopping and food experience. Carmen and I found a lingerie store with things 50% off, and then really cheap warm sweaters!! We got lunch at a wonderfully inexpensive cafe with tasty food. I got to walk on crunchy leaves, because the leaves are changing colors and falling. The air is crisp. My favorite season is here. And life, oh my readers, life is good. I love Paris. And I have so much to look forward to when I get home. :)
"Tu est ma mademoiselle, tu est ma petite poubelle..." Erm, nevermind. I'm going to go eat my favorite St. Moret cheese and baguette, oh YUM!

No comments: