Thursday, October 23, 2008

VOTE FOR POTTER LEAGUE

Before I begin: This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the upcoming presidential election. It does have to do with something that really matters to me, so please read. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my pups. They also probably know the story about Zeb - I work at an animal shelter, no one wanted to adopt him because he's an old fart, I ended up bringing him home at the end of spring semester - blah blah blah.




Potter League for Animals is extraordinary. There are so many volunteers who come in to help take care of the animals because it is such a great place. Not only do they take in animals from around Aquidneck Island, they board dogs that cannot be kept by their families at the moment AND they take in animals from their sister shelter in the south. I've worked there, and I intend to become more involved once I'm back in school.




And so I ask you, please please please vote for Potter League: click here Type in Middletown, fill in RI and "Potter League for Animals" should come up. Please vote for them, this is an animal shelter that really deserves to win a contest like this. If it weren't for this shelter, I wouldn't have met Zeb-a-roo. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: