Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Salut


As reminded by my mother, I have not updated for a few days. So here's what has been going on. Lundi (Monday) was my first Parisian class!!! I got to learn about the history of Paris in French. For that class we will be visiting locations around Paris to compare different architectual styles. Umm, okay.














Mardi I signed up for my MuseO card and walked around the Musee D'Orsay for a while. I am so excited to have unlimited access, I cannot begin to explain it to you!!! Then I got lunch. And lost my 55euro metro ticket which is the SIZE OF A FINGER.








So today, mercredi I woke up and went to Charles de Gaulle Etoile to get a metro ticket and had to go to about 4 different billets before I could spend another 55euro for a passe navigo. This one is cool though, you just hold it up to the thing and it clicks you through. Tomorrow I start my cours pratique class which I am very excited about. Thaaat's pretty much it.

No comments: