Sunday, October 12, 2008

Le vandalisme

D'accord, I apologize for the lack of updates as of late. I did not do much picture taking during the week since classes have been starting up and I have been spending time getting organized for them. I found a pseudo-Barnes and Noble to hold me over until I get home (it has 4 FLOORS!) and a cafe to go to for breakfast. Oh, and did I mention that in order to get to my cours pratique class which is held every day, I walk past the Pantheon? No joke. My life is incredible. So, here is an update!!!


Aujourd'hui Carmen and I woke up and climbed the Eiffel Tower. Talk about a morning workout. We get up to the observation level, and I find, a picture of New London?? What the heck, that's where my ferry docks!!




























The weather was like a spring day this morning.








































I love this city.








































Shadow of the Eiffel Tower across the Seine. There's a lot of itty bitty people because they were running a race. Of course it ended in the 15th district where I live, so taking a metro to see anything else was next to impossible. Sweaty, gross, smelly runners, grr.








































La Tour.















































Devaloo, I lovee youu!!















As promised...


















"I called you from Paris to tell you that I
wrote our names on the observation deck
of the Eiffel Tower."
Je te manque!!! :)












So after the best toning workout ever, Carmen and I went up to Monmartre to see the Moulin Rouge and had the best lunch EVER. It was a burger with an egg on top. I didn't even ask for the egg, they just gave it to us. I was so incredibly happy. I do enjoy eggs.









So now I have to do devoirs (homework), and then tonight is dimanche (Sunday) alors we eat with Monsieur et Madame. All that shall be done after a petit sieste, parce que I am incredibly tired. A bientot!

No comments: