Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Allez Les Bleus!


Tonight a group of us went to Stade de France up by Saint Denis to cheer on Les Bleus!!! I've never been one to watch sports, but watching football (soccer)? SO COOL. The way those men can pass the ball... whoa.







The game ended 0-0 which kind of sucked, but the energy in the stadium was just awesome.



ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!

Le coq gaulois on a man's head.




#12... Henry. Awesome player.

Mass of Frenchies cheering on their team.










OMG gorgeous goalie, he was my #1. Such gorgeous bone structure. And to kick a ball 3/4 of the way down the field... caught my attention. (Don't worry, Ben)






FAIL.





After halftime paper airplanes were being flung all over and we managed to catch one. Carmen threw it over the balcony and it completley nose dived.









Representin'. I love this country.

Girls at le stade. Notice I'm the only blonde?












Bennnnnn this guy had a paintball hat on!!! This is the first time I have seen any paintball reference in France. I was a complete creep and took this because it made me think of you :)

ANYWAY. I had oodles of fun tonight and am so glad I went out, even though I originally just wanted to stay in bed. Tomorrow is a very busy day, but I plan on buying boots and getting ice cream after dinner so it will be awesome. My days here are growing short and I need to focus on my studies, but I am loving everything I do here. This morning after my controle for societe, Carmen and I left our school building and walked up the rue and lo and behold, there was Notre-Dame. We hung out in Shakespeare and Company for a little bit. Then we parted ways and I bought a book. I cannot wait to be home, but part of me will always belong to Paris.

No comments: