Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I have a LOT of updating to do. Has it really been a week since I last wrote? Of course it has, my FAMILY WAS HERE!!!




I am so glad they got to be here for Thanksgiving. I love thinking about the good things in life, and the autumn, and being with my family, and the food...

Obviously Thanksgiving is not a Parisian holiday, but the resteraunt I go to which has pancakes and maple syrup did a Thanksgiving meal. Karen, we missed you so much!!!
Behold the dinner... BEHOLD THE MASHED POTATOES. Nom nom nom nom nom.
And the wicked good apple pie, oh my goodness, so delightful.

The mashed potatoes were put on the plate how a cake is normally frosted. It was rather amusing to watch.










Peter making fun of someone looking at mom's driver's license. Hehehehe.

<3


No comments: