Sunday, November 2, 2008

Notso Hotso


Bonsoir everyone. Didn't do much this weekend other than Disney Friday night. I haven't really been feeling so great. I may be developping an ear infection, and I'm thinking my glands are swollen. But I thought I had a tumor when I fainted, so what do I know. Well, here are some old pictures. This is from when Carmen and I walked up the Eiffel Tower.













Fountain spewing water at Place de la Concorde.













Ummm, church of Saint-Germain de Pres. Very pretty.




Oh this was a ball of books at Fnac!






Candles of Notre-Dame. I tried to watch the Disney movie of Hunchback of Notre Dame, and I don't like it!!! Bravo Victor Hugo, but Disney, come on.

Alright, hopefully I'll have energy to keep up with life and share new adventures. Til then ... xoxo

No comments: