Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Soiree

The French do not do Halloween. Actually, I usually dont' do Halloween either (and we wonder why I love this place so much? Hah). Carmen and I decided to do Halloween though, so we got dressed up and headed over to Disney for the Halloween Soiree.
Cutest black cat!! Got many many comments from passerbys. "MEOW" and the man at Disney pointed at her and said "... CAT!" which of course led to a rousing bit of 10 Things I Hate About You quotes.
Hannah Montana had wavy hair for the night. Wtf.


I don't think it's even necessary to say how much I love this place.
Everything was decked out for Halloween. I can't imagine how much planning it takes for everything. Good job, people.


We decided to stalk Jack Sparrow because, well, who wouldn't???
Then we saw the Villans Performance. I can't even put up all the pictures, I have too many. Here is my awesome Cruella, who came out on stage and said "J'ADORE la fourrure!" (I LOVE fur!) Cutee.
Gaston had the best facial expression in the world. Carmen and I were hysterical the whole time, that actor was nuts.
We got to hang out with Jack Skellington.
Then there was the Fantillusion Light Parade, which yet again I have TONS OF PICTURES of but I am limiting myself. Here's Tink!!
Pretty butterfly. They had a float with nature-y things and fairies, then the villans, then PRINCESSES OH YAYY.


"There where dreams become reality" Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this place. I got to have long hair for the night and pretend I was 4. Wait... I do that last part anyway. Oh well.



Hannah Montana rocking out in the street to the DJ dance party.




Lumiere!!!

















This one is for Mommy and Karen :) Never the same without you two!!!










No comments: