Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lyon in continuation


Of course I'm supposed to be studying, so here are some more pictures from Lyon!!! This is me and a box of chocolates that I put together. A 70euro box of chocolate. 70. Freaking. Euro. Assembled by the American.
















Vanessa and I took her puppies for a walk. I got to walk the old lady, Jacquets (is that how you spell her name??)












Do you know how nice it was to be able to play with puppies?!??! I miss my dogs so much. Especially sock eating Zeb.











And Mitzie, the puppy. It took her a full 24 hours to get to like me, and then every time I would use the bathroom she'd freak out and forget me all over again. Quite endearing.

In two weeks my family will be here. Twenty days after they leave, I will be on my way home. I will be able to sleep in my own bed. I won't have to pay an outrageous amount of money for M&Ms (it was a necessary expense). I do miss a lot of things at home, but I love my life here. I can't emphasize how incredible Paris is.

Bof, I suppose I should study for my controle demain. Carmen and I are going to have a hostile take-over of the tv later this evening to watch Knocked Up, so I would like to get some work done.

bisous








No comments: