Thursday, June 5, 2008

Beaux-Arts

Hi, my name is Becca and I have been Mono-free for two days. It's going okay, I just ravanged the last of my biscuits fourres, but I'm hoping to stay strong.
Yesterday we went to the Musee des Beaux-Arts. (I love field trips!) Here are some pictures....
La Ville DANGERS. Just kidding. It's the city of Angers, but whenever it says D'Angers it looks like Dangers and we get a good laugh at the city's expense.









This painting had a bunch of representation with the mask and the pommegranate, obviously it didn't have too much of an impact on me because I don't remember it. For the few seconds I read about it (IN FRENCH) it was cool.









The hot stud and I. (I'm sorry, this was so boring, I just started violating every piece of artwork.)











Love, love, love his shoes!!












She was pretty, she had a good floral arranger and owned a dog. She appears to be obsessed with luxury and rather vain. Rousseau says: fail. Let's move on.
















Why, yes I do go to art museums and take pictures of the dogs!












Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
It's a butt.







COULD IT BE?!?!?!?!?


IS IT HE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?



SACRE BLEU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







There was only one Monet in the museum, but it was enough to get me through all the Italian and Baroque style, as well as modern paintings.

No comments: