Monday, June 23, 2008

Paris Pt. 2


Steve being silly while checking out.














Silly, but clever. Very cool idea!!














My seat. Thank goodness for Tvs on the plane! I watched Malcolm in the Middle from France to Iceland, and then fidgeted for 5 hours from Iceland to Boston.











Steve found Varkey a stroller in Iceland. Very niiice! (P.S. I will miss hearing Varkey quoting Mike Tyson randomly)

















Au revoir, pour maintenant!!!
I really did not want to leave Paris. I am proud to say I was not homesick during my month away. I cannot say the same for when I was four hours away at Newport, strangely enough. I just love the French culture so much, the history fascinates me, and I love learning the language.

It was nice to go home, however. Despite the jet lag, it is nice to hear from my friends and cuddle with my puppies. Zeb is sitting with me and panting away. I am about to go hang out with my mom and then clean up my diaster of a room.


I am glad that I have been able to share my trip with everyone! Merci for reading! Have a great summer.... and foregin adventures start up agan fall semester on September 11th. A bientot!!!

No comments: