Sunday, June 1, 2008

Delight


When I am in Newport, one of my favorite places to go is Paris Delight. Their crepes brighten up any rainy Newp day, and I was very excited to be in the land of the crepes: France. So I am here to write about the crepe that I ate: actually... now that I think about it... I can't. It was just so good I cannot describe it in words.

I did not go out today since it is Sunday and the Monoprix is closed. That's not the only reason I didn't venture out, it was pouring every half hour or so and I have reading to do for classes. I enjoyed sleeping in and reading in bed. I took a shower and using my cunning mind, hung clothes on pegs in the bathroom because I do not have an iron. (I haven't put up pictures of my dorm yet! Don't worry, I'll get to that this week) Needless to say, my clothes smell good and are preeetty much wrinkle free.

No comments: