Monday, June 23, 2008

Paris Pt. 1


The last time I saw Paris, her heart was warm and gay... finally... after three weeks... we got to go to PARIS!!! I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this city.










































The boys and I went to the Musee Rodin. Karen was right, how on earth did they get these sculptures into this building??






























Le Baiser by Rodin. Atta boyy.























































Pretty ceiling!






















































C'est moi!



I dragged the guys over to the 5th arrondisment so that I could see where I will be going to school in the fall!!!! I love the Latin Quarter best. There is pretty much a librarie - bookstore - on every street. Umm... awesome!!! And right down the street from the Sorbonne is the Pantheon, which we went to next.








I could barely stay still I was so excited. It says Universite de Paris above the door. That's where I am going!!! :-)


















Inside the Pantheon. How did I not go here last time I was in Paris?? No matter, I know where I will be spending my lunch time...












...with Jean-Jacques!!!














The legend and I.













What's ironic is Rousseau criticized the University so much and he ended up right down the street from it. Also, he is across from Voltaire, his rival. Sorry, big guy.

No comments: