Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Les Fleurs


Saturday, several of us went to the market that is held weekly. There was fresh food, clothing, flowers, pots, pans, antiques, toys, shoes.... so much! It was a very cool experience.















I've had a thing for gardening recently. When I get old(er) I want to know how to till the soil or reap the harvest... or whatever. Have a green thumb! That explains this entry... the flowers. I love the flowers in France. I think this whole nature thing could be why my allergies are out of whack, but they are gorgeous nonetheless.











I love these flowers, I don't know why it won't turn though. Just tilt your head and you can appreciate it as well.

























I don't remember where these were. Maybe the park?





















These were at the chateau. I love how there a little pink ones, too!

















No comments: