Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Monoprix Maddness

Today I take a stand: I WILL NOT GO TO THE MONOPRIX. I have a sufficient amount of food to last me for a few days. I will eat what I have before going to the Monoprix and buying more things (cookies... cough cough). In order to have something to do with the Monoprix, I decided to share with you some of my Mono-purchases.






These biscuits fourres are SO FREAKING GOOD. Now that I think about it, they remind me of Vanilla Fingers. But they really hit the crave spot. Mmmmmm. (P.s. This is package deux of these cookies. I forsee buying more of them later this week. And I shared the love, and now the other girls in the group love the biscuits fourres.) What caused this phenomenon? Oh yeah, they're only 89 euro centimes. What a steal!










When we first got here, I was pretty determined to find some cereal. I found some, but realized after purchasing it that it was Frosted Flakes sans sucre. Zut alors! I could not even try to choke it down, it was just disgusting. So I got the Monoprix brand cereal, petales de mais croustillants glaces au sucre. Merci!











When eating cereal, one would normally use a bowl, non? Well, usually yes. However, when trying to budget yourself on the euro, you eat cereal out of a plastic cup which you repeatidly rinse out after every use while eating the cereal with a coffee spoon.







You read that right, a coffee spoon. One smaller than the size of my hand.








This is tonight's dinner.... rice. Or riz. With tuna. Our professor for philosophy has been eating nothing but tuna or salmon for the past week and a half and has now influenced us. He uses tuna in his examples for a lot of things, and has threatened to open cans of tuna and throw them into our rooms if we don't get up for class. Not that has anything to do with the riz, which can be microwaved and edible in two minutes. I love quick and easy (and cheap!!) dinners.

1 comment:

Loup said...

Bon appétit ;)